Art & Mirror Hanging Services
ARTIFIX specialise in hanging artworks and mirrors.
Starting from just $99 we will hang one picture or a whole collection. We work with individuals and organisations to maximise the impact of a collection.
Whether your walls are brick or plasterboard, at your office or home, we can hang artwork or mirrors to display them to the best effect.
If you’d like a collage of pictures on one wall – no problem!
ARTIFIX can come to you
Should you wish to have your rail system installed professionally, we service the greater Sydney area.
No job is too small, please contact us for further details.
What our clients are saying
- “Andrew did superb job installing our picture rails. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he was fast – he made sure we were up and running in no time.”Mark T.
- "The picture rails Andrew installed are absolutely perfect! Thank you so much. Thanks also for such a clean and tidy installation process. It's like they were always here and there is no further cleanup to do."
- "We had Andrew install picture rails in our rental apartment, so the tenants don't go banging hooks into the walls. What a great investment!"Kara G.
- "Andrew is fantastic! Very competent, particularly as there was a few tricky elements to my job (hanging and rehanging 8 art works). He had completed the job within two hours of it being posted. He is one of the few tradesmen who genuinely take care and clean up after themselves. He was efficient, well presented and well mannered. Highly recommend. Will use Andrew again." Susan from Potts Point, NSW
- "The picture hanging products that Andrew offers are the best on the market – by far! We bought the stainless steel rails thinking we would paint them to match the walls, but they looked so good we've left them as is. Everybody comments on what a great system they are."Amanda M.
- "Having picture rails has changed the way we think about decorating our home. Now we can move artwork from room to room on a whim – with no patch-work repairs. Thanks Andrew."Henry H.