Welcome to Artifix Picture Hanging Services
We are Sydney’s Premier Picture Rail Supplier & Installer and offer a Professional Picture Hanging Service.
We specialise in picture hanging and have sourced the world’s best picture hanging systems to give you the flexibility to move your artworks at will without damaging your walls. Hanging systems range from the traditional wooden picture rail to modern aluminium rails no wider than your finger. These are unobtrusive, functional and can be powder coated or painted to match your wall or ceiling colour. The hangers can be in clear nylon or stainless steel. Adjusting and moving your artworks has never been easier.
Our experience has shown that the Locator System is the best wall mounted system – to purchase click here.
If you have a particular system in mind, just ask! We will install them all.
ARTIFIX works closely with Framers, Conservators, Curators, Galleries and Private Collectors to provide the best hanging solutions, whether that be hanging artworks directly to the wall or using hanging systems.
ARTIFIX is the picture rail installer of choice for most picture hangers in Sydney.
ARTIFIX was founded by Andrew Fane.
Andrew has two decades of experience in the art and maintenance worlds and combined both to form ARTIFIX a specialist art hanging service dedicated to making life easier for art collectors, enthusiasts and professionals.
Andrew graduated from the London Institute’s Camberwell School of Art after 4 years with a BTEC Higher National Diploma in Paper Conservation.
He subsequently worked at the State Library of NSW, the National Maritime Museum and was proprietor of Andrew Fane Conservation in England for 10 years before moving to Australia permanently.
Clients have and do include: Reg Grundy, several large West End of London & Sydney Galleries, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, IAG, Aldi Stores, and many private collectors.
What our clients are saying
- "Andrew- Thanking you for great job on our pads - we will be showing many people in this building the artwork and will be recommending you!"Gabrielle P
- "We had Andrew install picture rails in our rental apartment, so the tenants don't go banging hooks into the walls. What a great investment!"Kara G.
- "Andrew is fantastic! Very competent, particularly as there was a few tricky elements to my job (hanging and rehanging 8 art works). He had completed the job within two hours of it being posted. He is one of the few tradesmen who genuinely take care and clean up after themselves. He was efficient, well presented and well mannered. Highly recommend. Will use Andrew again." Susan from Potts Point, NSW
- "Having picture rails has changed the way we think about decorating our home. Now we can move artwork from room to room on a whim – with no patch-work repairs. Thanks Andrew."Henry H.
- “Andrew did superb job installing our picture rails. Not only was he professional and courteous, but he was fast – he made sure we were up and running in no time.”Mark T.
- "We had Andrew install the picture rails in every room of our newly renovated home. Even the kids are getting creative with how they display their pictures. No mess, no fuss."Roger L.